- Clearing of the proposed name of the trust.
- Preparing a trust deed in the same form as our standard trust deed.
- Filing of the attestation of the trust with the registrar of trusts.
- Delivery of one registration certificate and one copy of the trust deed.
- Provision of the office for service.
- Provision of one corporate trustee.
- Administration of the trust in accordance with the provisions of its proper law and trust deed but excluding all accounting compliance requirements.
- Provision of a professional protector for trusts in respect of which we are not also acting as trustee.
- Drafting of custom trust deeds.
- Preparing documents required to be filed at the time of the redomiciliation or termination of a trust.
- Filing of documents (other than at settlement of trust), providing extracts from public records and obtaining duplicates of certificates.
- Certification of documents by Notary Public or The Hague Apostille.
- Printing duplicates of trust deeds and other documents.