- Clearing of the proposed name of the company.
- Preparing incorporation documents in the same form as our standard incorporation documents.
- Filing of incorporation documents with the registrar of companies.
- Provision of one nominee shareholder and two directors for incorporation purposes only.
- Holding of the first meetings of the directors and preparing minutes thereof.
- Provision of the common seal.
- Delivery of one incorporation certificate, one set of the incorporation documents, up to four share certificates and one copy of the minutes of the first meeting of the directors.
- Provision of the company secretary and registered office.
- Accepting notices, orders and other official process.
- Safekeeping of the common seal.
- Maintaining statutory registers.
- Preparing and filing of annual returns.
- Drafting of custom incorporation documents.
- Preparing documents required to be filed when making changes to the incorporation documents of a company and at the time of the merger, consolidation, arrangement, continuation, redomiciliation, or dissolution of a company.
- Filing of documents (other than at incorporation of company), providing extracts from public records and obtaining duplicates of certificates.
- Certification of documents by Notary Public or The Hague Apostille.
- Printing duplicates of company statutes and other documents.